.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joyride...ITS NOT FREE!!

Go down

Trusted Joyride...ITS NOT FREE!!

Post by Live Lounge Newshound Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:54 am

Microsoft annouced at E3 that Joyride is not going to be free, infact it will set you back £44.95(GBP)
and is now bolted onto kinect.

surprised? Feel shafted?

suprised no, shafted by bill gates...ohh yes...surprise surprise microsoft have cancelled the free version.

Now i know aswell as you it looked alright but its a pile of W**k , and i know i only wanted it becuase it was FREE. what about you, do you feel truley gutted and not buy it till its down to 20quid on the preowned shelf becuase its s w**k game or will you just pay for Joyride when it comes out?

Is the 44.95 worth it with the kinect compatibility? personally ...no!
Live Lounge Newshound
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

Back to top Go down

Trusted Re: Joyride...ITS NOT FREE!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:31 pm

May i remind you that you need to watch your language, minors also view this forum and we need to make sure our language confines to the rules

I know you have star'd it out, but many minors will still know what it means and therefor, you will be given 24 hours to change it, or this thread will be locked and the strong language will be removed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down