.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Newshound!

Go down

Welcome to the Newshound! Empty Welcome to the Newshound!

Post by Live Lounge Newshound Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:15 am

Hey everyone just to let you know i am the Official Xbox Live Lounge Newshound on the Inside News Forum

If you think you have any news or youve done an article please PM me and let me know if youd like it submitted,
of course with your name emblazoned as the writer or of course if youd like to become an Xbox Live Lounge Newshound all you need to do is write an article on a recently released game be it shelf or from the
XBLA it must be written as a proper news article stating the type of game, audience aimed at, how much it costs $USA/£UK, its good and bad points and as always start middle and end with your rating out of 10!

Now i do apoplogise but i will have to remain anonymous due to certain restrictions but if you want inside news im your dog Smile <--- see what i did there
aha!
Anyway nice to meet you and see you around the forum, this community is going to be big!

Oh and yes i do Own the 360 "S" already see the 1st inside news post!
Live Lounge Newshound
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

Back to top Go down