.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Live Auto Renewal

Go down

Xbox Live Auto Renewal Empty Xbox Live Auto Renewal

Post by Live Lounge Newshound Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Hello to all!

The topic of Automatic renewal pops up quite frequently and this thread is for those who need help turning it off, this thread can also be a reference for those who are lending a helping hand too.

From the 18th of February 2010 the option to turn off Automatic renewal via xbox.com was removed from all markets except: USA, Germany, Taiwan and Japan.

There is no current official information released for me to link you to, however, if/when there is I will request this thread be updated.

Furthermore - The only way to turn off Auto renewal, for anyone outside of the countries listed above is to contact xbox customer support via the telephone.

UK support contact:
020 7365 9792
or 0800 587 1102
Hearing Impaired (TTY device):
0800 587 1103
Hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 09:00-22:00
Saturday: 09:00-20:00
Sunday: 09:00-17:00

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you in the future, but I hope this thread helps to make members here aware.
Live Lounge Newshound
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

Back to top Go down