.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff

**Official Halo: Reach Help Topic & Updates**

Go down

**Official Halo: Reach Help Topic & Updates**

Post by Live Lounge Newshound on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:29 am

okay so now that Reach is here lets get this party started.

There has already been a few questions mailed to me so lets get some details out there.

1. At this current time there is NO campaign matchmaking!
yes you heard right and heres a statement from bungie->
"If you're looking for campaign matchmaking in Halo: Reach, sit tight. In an effort to keep your first campaign experience spoiler free, we've decided to wait for a bit before we deploy the campaign playlist. We can't have you beginning from the end, now can we?

For now, you'll have to link up with people on your friends list if you want to play cooperatively. As soon as the Campaign playlist goes live, we'll make some noise about it. "

2. People are having problems downloading the elite armour (limited & legendary owners) heres how to fix it->
If your Elite Officer armor is not properly unlocked in game please redownload the content using the following steps:

1. Open the Guide
2. Go to the Settings Tab
3. Go to Account Management
4. Go to Download History
5. Select the Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Bonus Content
6. Select Download Again
7. Once the download is complete restart Halo: Reach

Anything else then let me know and ill keep updating this post so watch out!
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: **Official Halo: Reach Help Topic & Updates**

Post by Live Lounge Newshound on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Ok, so I saw the IGN video and decided to go for it have tried to get it legitimately only to find it would probably take about 7 hours or something to get.

I tried doing it the way the video showed but it still seemed to be taking a very long time, infact after 55 minutes I was only just over 150,000 points so that will still take over four hours to complete. So I set about playing with various set ups to see which would be best. I came with a great way of doing it.

• Follow the steps on the IGN video to set up the FF game so that you will be invincible with maximum health, shields and damage with enemies set to the weakest.
  • Set all enemies on all waves including bonus missions to be Hunters only
  • Set your primary weapon on your jet pack class to Rocket Launcher with a bottomless clip meaning you don't have to reload
  • Make sure you have all skulls switched on
  • Ensure enemy spawn ships are disabled
  • Play the Firefight game on Outlook and head down to the Bridge near the Creek and hover above it (The options selected mean you'll be able to hover for long susstained periods of time) and you'll be able to see all the spawn locations from there
  • This is probably the most important part .... make sure the bonus rounds are set to two minutes, because this is where the magic happens. Massive groups of Hunter spawn and you can rack up the combinations. It's difficult in normal rounds to get more than a double kill because they take a fair few rockets to take down, as they only stand in ones, twos at the most.
  • Blast away and have some fun
I know this subject will attract some flamers, but I don't care, infact I'll gurantee that almost everyone resorts to this way of getting the cheevos in some form or other when they see how time consuming it is to do it normally.

I managed this acheivment (and lots of others you'll get on your way) in 44 minutes by myself, so I'd guess a full lobby could clean it up very quickly.

I hope this helps a lot of people with a time consuming achievement, because let me tell you, you're going to need all your spare time to get the achievement for finishing the campaign on legendary by yourself
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Live Lounge Newshound on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:05 am

LEGENDARY STATUES ARE NOT NUMBERD- KNOWN ISSUE
from
Mister Gwyther from OXF Support

Unfortunately the statues are not numbered. At one time Microsoft was looking into numbering the statues, but the idea was pulled at the last minute. Apologies for the confusion.
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Live Lounge Newshound on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Gruntpocalyse Bans

"Hi folks,

I haven't read the entire thread (sorry!), but I want to make clear that you won't be banned for playing Gruntpocalypse. If you play nothing else, that's still cool with us. The same holds for any gametype we put in Matchmaking.

The cheat we are banning for involves resetting Daily Challenges. Gruntpocalypse just happens to be a good place to do those Challenges. Totally separate issue.

As far as whether or not Gruntpocalypse is giving too many credits (it IS pretty rich in Commendations), we're looking at that.

Cheers,
Your friendly neighborhood Banhammer rep."
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down