.::The Xbox Live Lounge::.

Hey There Hope you Enjoy Looking around the forum!

There are alot of new Features and updates coming so why not become a founding member of the next big Community for the Xbox 360 & 360 'S'?

It's free to register so why not give it a go?

Any Questions please contact us in the guest forum provided

Thankyou
Xbox Live Lounge Staff

Lack of Activity!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lack of Activity!

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:48 pm

I am noticing a huge neglect from everybody with activity, i'm on this forum from when i wake up, and yet, everybody else comes on, then logs off within 5 minutes.

Xenovive, you logged on today, answered my Pm, then logged off

Tripp, I haven't heard anything from you at all

Jamie, you've gone AWOL again!

Everybody else, You haven't replied to a single thread/post for ages!!!

Everybody needs to get their heads on and become more active on this forum, if your going away, use the Holiday Request form, otherwise, i expect to see you all on the forum at one point or another throughout the day.

If this doesn't change, I will be enforcing the rules to the extreme!!!

As for Xenovive and Tripp, as you are both in higher authority than me, I can't do anything about you other than notify you of the situation, Consider this as notification!

Back to top Go down

Re: Lack of Activity!

Post by Xenovive on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:59 am

reason for my absence is that im at work 12-8 all this week and not allowed to use internet at work as not work reasons.
sparx isnt an xbox gamer, he just knows the system so unless there is sombody asking for help regarding tech problems, he will only really look into matters concerning the upgrade or changes to the site.
And kay as a newshound will moreoften than not be scanning the site offline and will add things here and there, the rest have no excuse!

Xenovive
Site Founder
Site Founder

View user profile http://www.xboxlivelounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Live Lounge Newshound on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am

i do apologise for my inactivity, just theres not much news around lately that is really worth telling, theres plenty of news but i like to give the best of the best news hehe!
Live Lounge Newshound
Inside Newshound
Inside Newshound

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:04 pm

Well, Xenovive, it seems appropriate that we should start sending out warnings to our staff members who are at fault, as mentioned in my original post, i have no authority for Tripp, so you will have to contact him, as for everybody else, i've already sorted a warning letter out and will be issuing them later today or early tomorrow morning.

This is unacceptable for people who have no excuse as this is voluntary work, not just some forum, if you are unable to be active but want to stay on the staff, either use the Holiday request form, or request to be added to the Unavailable staff (Moderator without permissions)

Xenovive, if you can get back to me as soon as possible with the go ahead and i'll get the warning letters sent out along with any action that needs to be taken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xenovive on Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:00 am

Yeh that's fine go ahead

Xenovive
Site Founder
Site Founder

View user profile http://www.xboxlivelounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripp on Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:26 am

Administrators are exempt from lack of activity issues, if we arnt here then the live lounge team take the resposibility of admin untill we return. so ill be having my colour back thankyou.
Tripp
Community Manager
Community Manager

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top